JCIMC adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) standards on publications ethics. Submission of an article implies that:
- The work described has not been published previously except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its submission and publication in the journal is known and approved by all Authors.
- The work is the Author’s own, and there are no falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism including duplicate publication of the authors’ own work without proper citation and misappropriation.
- Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously and will be dealt with using the guidelines issued by the COPE. For further details, please visit:
Open Access Policy
JCIMC publishes fully open access articles. All articles are freely available to read, share and download. In accordance with publication ethics and best practices of scholarly publishing, authors and journals must be appropriately credited.